Hedge Culture’s Mission
As the authoritative 24/7 news, data and events provider, HedgeCulture’s mission is to inform, educate and connect all global crypto communities, chronicling the technology’s development and creating forums for critical discussions and observations.
We strive for utmost fairness, accuracy, objectivity and responsible reporting, whether reporting original news or in reviewing and corroborating information from other sources.
The editorial team will cover news with impartiality and integrity, without influence of HedgeCulture’s (owner) or its investors.
All editorial team members and freelance writers for HedgeCulture are required to disclose any investments or outside activities associated with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
HedgeCulture does not accept payment in return for publishing news articles, features or product reviews. Neither do we pay for tips or access to sources.
HedgeCulture employees are not restricted from owning or investing in cryptocurrencies or blockchain-based projects as investments.
HedgeCulture maintains disclosure guidelines that all contributors must follow when reporting on cryptocurrencies or tokens in which they are invested.
These guidelines are periodically reviewed and updated.
HedgeCulture earns money through events, research and advertising.
HedgeCulture accepts payment in cryptocurrency across its product lines. However, we work with cryptocurrency payment processors to instantly convert those funds to fiat currency.
Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Review and update the terms and conditions of the;
- Review and update and amend any portion of the HedgeCulture Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the HedgeCulture Site; or
- Review and update and amend other conditions for use of the HedgeCulture Site including fees or any other changes in our sole discretion with reasonable notice.
Any changes we make to the terms spelled in this agreement will be of immediate effect upon its upload on HedgeCulture.
Content on the HedgeCulture Site
All of the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the HedgeCulture Site, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the HedgeCulture Site (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of HedgeCulture, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers.
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by HedgeCulture. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, except as permitted by the terms in this agreement or by securing the prior written consent of HedgeCulture.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by HedgeCulture, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “HedgeCulture” is a registered trademark of HedgeCulture Group Ltd. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by HedgeCulture.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in the terms mentioned herein should be submitted Twitter or Telegram message to @HedgeCultureC
HedgeCulture respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the HedgeCulture Site, please contact us by Twitter or Telegram message to @HedgeCultureC or and provide the following information as pursuant to the said infringement.
You should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The information, products and services on the HedgeCulture Site are provided on a strictly “as is,” “where is” and “where available” basis. HedgeCulture does not provide any warranties (either express or implied) with respect to the information provided on any HedgeCulture site and/or your use of any of the HedgeCulture Site generally or for any particular purpose. HedgeCulture expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. HedgeCulture will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via the HedgeCulture Site or any of them. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, HedgeCulture cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither HedgeCulture, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party providers of content, software and/or technology (collectively, the “HedgeCulture parties”), will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of any HedgeCulture site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making any HedgeCulture site, the data contained therein or the products or services offered thereby available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of any HedgeCulture site or the materials contained therein, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of HedgeCulture or of any vendor providing software or services.
In no event will HedgeCulture or any of the HedgeCulture parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if HedgeCulture or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems with your internet service provider, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. HedgeCulture cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any of the HedgeCulture Site.
All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published by HedgeCulture constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by HedgeCulture be relied upon for any investment activities.
HedgeCulture strongly recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional or investment advisor before making any financial decisions.
Links to other Site
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you to external websites. These are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by HedgeCulture of the linked site, its operator or its content. Each of those websites have their own “Terms and Conditions.” We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of the HedgeCulture Site. We do not monitor and assume no duty to monitor the content of any such third-party websites.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make a website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
By using HedgeCulture Site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
The terms set herein and the agreement formed hereby (“Agreement”) shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the Law of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by you and us, any dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the breach hereof, shall be finally resolved by arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language and within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, shall be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the HedgeCulture Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements and understandings between us and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The guidelines below govern the moderation of comments on articles. We aim to encourage intelligent discourse, so the comments section is both useful and inviting for all participants.
- You are advised to refrain from making any derogatory comments based on background, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. These comments will not be tolerated.
- We do not tolerate comments which can be in substance or form, interpreted as violent threats.
- We do not allow monetary solicitation of any kind, eg pasting wallet addresses of digital currencies.
- We do not tolerate personal, vindictive attacks on public figures, authors or other users. Users should not to be subjected to fear due to mindless abuse from others.
- Constructive feedback and criticism are welcome, but smear tactics and mud-slinging are not acceptable. Other forms of persistent misrepresentation of HedgeCulture, and those involved with the platform will not be tolerated.
- Refrain from posting thesis-like debates over your preferred or hated cryptocurrency.
- Spam and other commercial comments will not be tolerated. This will cause you to be added to the blacklist if there are repeat offenses. All comments with links pass through moderation, so please be patient with moderators.
- Comments that are relevant to the article are more likely to be accepted.
- Please make sure your username and email are not offensive or overly promotional. These comments are more likely to enter the moderation queue before being accepted.
- Please do not use URLs as your username. Your comments WILL be deleted.
- Do not paste links with no explanation as to what you are posting.
- Constant trolling of others to get into arguments will be noticed. The appropriate action will be taken.
- Duplicate comments will be discarded.
- Any potentially libellous posting or comments in breach of copyright will be deleted.
Twitter or Telegram message to @HedgeCultureC
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2019 HedgeCulture Group Ltd.
Updated on Sept 13th, 2019